where to leave info about "bad packages" (in the bapase sense)

Hi all,
  during my routine NMUs, I often stumble upon potential "bad" packages
(in the same sense of "bad" used by "bapase" [1]). Some times I ask for
their removal, sometimes they seem to me borderline, so I just NMU them.

In the latter case however, I've performed some review work about the
appropriateness of removing in the future the package from the archive,
unless something very good happens (e.g. the maintainer come back to
life, or something such). I think it is a waste to have my review work
and my possible notices lost, since someone else will in the future
probably do the same again when stumbling over that package.

So, question, do we have a place where to store notices about packages
we think can be potentially removed from the archive?

A common medium used for that are the comments in the bts.turmzimmer
service, by they are shown only if the package has at least one open RC
bug. I think we could use something QA-centered, that can in the future
help periodic round of removal request by QA (which is a related topic
I'll probably raise in the near future).

Would it make sense to complement bapase with a very simple note taking
system that will create a database of human-provided "bad" notes about a
given package?

Cheers.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/bapase