Re: First working prototype - Was: Re: Triplification of bugs in UDD

Le jeudi 03 septembre 2009 à 17:45 +0200, Lucas Nussbaum a écrit :

> [...]

SNIP

> > Hope this is clearer now.
>
> OK.

:-)

> Do you want a seperate table with (email, sha1) columns, or _email_sha1
> columns everywhere (e.g maintainer_email_sha1) ?

Dunno what's best when you collect data...

If it's just a matter of an additional join, that's quite easy in either
case.

I think that for carnivore_emails table it should be next to the mail.

Then for the bugs table submitters' emails... well... maybe they should
be added to carnivore somehow, even if we don't have yet a way to tie
them to GPG keys and so on ? But that would be too much integration of
data maybe (an added join betw bugs and carnivore for
non-maintainers ?) ?

Maybe a companion table for the bugs table with distinct emails and
their SHA for all bug submitters ?

It's basically up to you : you probably know much better the way you
separate data ;-)

Hope this helps,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu>