Re: collab-qa: udd/sql/debvercmp.sql (Was: UDD and DEHS)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, Andreas Tille wrote:

Regarding the version number I found

which contains a function which implements `dpkg --compare-versions` in SQL
which would be really handy for my task.  Unfortunately this function seems
not to exist in the live database:

I did some deeper investigation into this topic and detected

which discusses an even more advanced method to order result sets according
to Debian versions.  Could some kind soul enlighten me whether (and how) I
can sort in UDD according to versions (and if this is not possible what to
do best).

Kind regards