Tracking transitional packages migration request

Hi all!
I don't know if such a tool already exists or if it's needed at all,
but I wrote the same :)

Basically it's a simple script[1] to check the status of bugs filed to
ask for migration from transitional package to "real" new one.

It has a simple config file[2] where the information about
transitional package name, replacement package name and CSV bugs list
are stored.

The script takes that config file, parses it to get the list of
packages/bugs to check and start querying bts to gather bugs status:
if all bugs for a given package are closed (after a little manual
check, e.g. no rdepends are left for sure) we can ask for transitional
package removal.

It's currently very simple, but if you feel it's something interesting
(even to integrate into qa arch, if an html recap page is created)
I'll give it a look to enhance it, following your suggestions and the
TODO list already in the script.

I wrote this since one of my intents for squeeze is to "attack" the
transitional packages list to remove them, keeping tracks of the
progress.

[1] http://people.debian.org/~morph/txn_pkg_rm.py
[2] http://people.debian.org/~morph/txn_pkg_rm.conf (with some of my
transitions going on listed)