Trying to fix some packages maintained by QA team

Hi,

I found that some packages have watch files broken, so I tried to fix
some of them. The 2 first I found (phat and vbetool) was orphaned and
maintaining by the QA team. So I looked at them, fixed the watch file
and some others easy things. But now I don't know what to do :
- Can I request a review of this changes for an upload ? (they are
available on mentors) Maybe QA upload are only for fixing serious bugs ?
I try on IRC but noone answer me.
- Do I need to adopt this packages ? I'm not using them, so I don't
think I can be a good maintainer.

Just to know how the QA team work and if I can continue this type of
correction, or if it's not necessary or useless :)

Thanks for you answers.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne