Re: List of potential maintainers to contact

Hello,
this mail should never been sent to d-qa (an error I'm sorry about).

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 06:42, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 4:19 AM, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:
>> Hi! Here below the list of mia activities I've done; I'll go on with
>> this list in the next days.
>
> Can you clarify the meaning of "nice" wrt MIA stuff (for those not familiar)?

it's the first contact made with the person to clarify their status

>>> 10. Jeff Waugh <jeff.waugh@ubuntu.com>
>>
>> nice; activity 4 years ago
>
> I'm confused how someone can be "nice" but inactive in Debian for 4 years.

Well, it's not the buy that is nice, but our email to contact him, in
the sense that we are nicely asking him if he's still active and so.