Re: WNPP bugs maintenance

Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> * Raphael Geissert <atomo64@gmail.com> [2008-11-17 20:04]:
>> I guess there are other similar scripts out there because I've seen
>> people doing some maintenance time by time.
>
> There are some scripts in the QA repository that I used to run
> regularly but haven't for quite some time:
> svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/qa/trunk/data/wnpp
> I'm not sure how useful the script is - it sounds that yours has all
> the functionality (and more).

wnpp-lint is the only one that has a similar functionality, all the others do
something else.

The only feature missing in wnpp-maintenance.pl is the knowledge of what
packages are in the archive.

By the way, I have just pushed a couple of changes I made to the script, which
include the following new checks:

* Detect O/RFA/RFP WNPP bugs tagged as pending
* Remove 'pending' tag based on the package's status in NEW.
That is:
If ITP and not in NEW: remove tag
If ITA and older than one month: remove tag
If no NEW data (legacy) and older than five months: remove tag
* Package names should be lowercase

And already processed more than half of the results.

Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net