Re: suite tags (Re: Doing some stable QA work)

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 08:08:10PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 11:01:46PM -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> > Tagging lenny and sid does not imply that other suites are free from the bug,
>
> Yes, it does.
>
> > so this unfortunately wouldn't help the graph. Moreover, "suite x" doesn't
> > mean anymore that the bug is found in suite x, but "This bug should not be
> > archived until it is fixed in suite x."
>
> Not unless there's been a regression since the last time I talked to Don
> about this.

Well the etch-ignore tag was suggested by Don (CCing BTS owners).
I have compiled a first list (packages A-G) with bugs to tag, but
would like some definitve information first how to tag them.

etch-ignore or lenny,sid ?

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>