Re: new test on archive packages: cron files

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 08:35:07PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 09:41:43AM +0200, Filippo Giunchedi wrote:
> > most of the bugs got no response at all from maintainer and are almost a year
> > old, is it a NMU in order?
>
> 'most' is an interesting choice of word given that 7 bugs got a response
> and 7 didn't...

That was not clear, 'most' of the outstanding bugs, that is.

> Anyway, NMUs are probably a good idea for this sort of annoying bug.

Indeed, I'll try to look at those in the following days but help is welcome as
always.

JFTR, I re-ran crontest yesterday and no new bugs were found.

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

Beauty isn't worth thinking about; what's important is your mind.
You don't want a fifty-dollar haircut on a fifty-cent head.
-- Garrison Keillor