Re: RFH: handling bugs from removed packages

On 11367 March 1977, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

>> > Do you think you could add one optional step to bugs_rm_pkgs.rb:
>> > exclude all bugs from packages that are listed in the removals.txt
>> > file.  You could generate a file bugs_unknown_pkgs.txt and then I
>> > could go through them.
>> Is there a machine-parsable version of removals.txt? It's not exactly
>> fun to parse.
> Not that I know of.

It should be a simple patch for someone to enable dak rm to
*additionally* log into the $year-$month logfiles most other tools use.
Point me to a patch or bzr repository to merge and I look at it.

--
bye, Joerg
<Getty> meebey: Ich kanns Dir remote machen;)