transitional packages in Etch -- update

Hi,

I filed bugs to all transitional packages, that have no dependents in sid:

http://wiki.debian.org/EtchTransitionalPackages

What remains to be done:

1) some packages, like xlibs-data have no dependents in the sense of:

$ wajig dependents xlibs-data
c libx11-6
c xbitmaps
c xcursor-themes
c xkb-data-legacy

(the "c" means conflict, so all is ok)

however it has some packages that build-depend on it:

$ grep-dctrl -F Build-Depends -s Package "xlibs-data"
/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.cz.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_main_source_Sources
Package: enlightenment
Package: pixmap
Package: xtel

so there is quite a lot of work ahead until those can be removed.

2) the rest of the packages (marked by the red cross in a circle in
the wiki) have some dependents, for example:

$ wajig dependents ssh-krb5
c libkrb53
r libpam-ssh
c openssh-client
c openssh-server
d ssh-askpass-gnome

("c" is conflict, "r" is replaces, "d" is depends)

So I guess I should file bug reports against all of these packages too
(to remove dependency on a transitional package), right?

Ondrej