RFS: QA Upload: libggi -- General Graphics Interface runtime libraries

Hi folks,

I've been working on this sucker for days and I think I've taken it about as far as I care too. There are still a couple of lintian warnings but I am not sure I can spend the time working on debconf for a package I don't maintain.

If someone has time to review and/or possibly upload I would appreciate it.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libggi/libggi_2.2.2-1.dsc

"General Graphics Interface" - a fast, portable graphics environment.
.
This package contains the shared libraries for libGGI, the lowest-level
drawing library provided by GGI.
.
Since none of the targets included here are, alone, capable of real,
physical graphics output, you'll probably need to install at least one
of the libggi-target packages to make any kind of sensible use of libGGI.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese