Re: goal-recommends: new findings in testing

On Sat, Apr 05, 2008, Amaya wrote:
> http://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseGoalRecommends

 I had a quick look at misc packages I could have fixed easily, but I
 fail to see why we would change a libgnomedb3-4-dbg recommends into
 libgnomedb3-4-dbg [!ia64], or python-imaging to python-imaging
 [!armel], or gnome-mag to gnome-mag [!m68k] etc.  The bug for these
 seems to lie in missing builds, not broken dependencies (or these would
 be listed in Packages-arch-specific or something).

--
Loïc Minier