Re: goal-recommends: new findings in testing

The wiki page is now complete and updated.
I found this to be exhausting, fustrating and boring :(

http://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseGoalRecommends

I would like to ask Luk (or other RM team member) to mail d-devel
requesting maintainers to fix their packages, help finding suitable
recommends substitues, or working on the RC bugs blocking packages to
migrate from testing.

I will start filing the remaining bugs if this is fine with Luk.

Amy help will be, as always, very appreciated.

--
  ·''`.               Fuck your fascist beauty standards
 : :' :