Re: the new style "mass tirage" of bugs

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 10:08:51PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2008, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 02:59:46PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > > http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/dpkg.html
> > > http://people.debian.org/~glandium/bts/d/dpkg.png
> >
> > Technical question: why are the graphs on people.d.o instead of
> > master.d.o as the rest? Space problems or what?
>
> I didn't setup those graphs as you probably noticed and I simply added the
> link. In the long term, it's probably best to take the maintenance of the
> graph generation within the QA team. Anyone should be free to work with
> Mike Hommey and do that. Maybe Mike can say a word on this topic, I
> haven't checked but I expect the code to be easy to find on its accont on
> gluck.

The main script is ~glandium/bts/getdata, and it feeds rra files with
data from http://qa.debian.org/data/ddpo/results/bugs.txt. This one is
run every 30 minutes.
Then ~glandium/bts/dograph updates all the graphs. This one is run once
a day.

Note the rrd generation parameters could be better, and creation of
graphs and feeding rra should probably use a single rrdtool process with
the - argument, but I never took time to actually improve the situation.

If you need assistance to setup a similar thing, just ping me ;)

Cheers,

Mike