Re: the new style "mass tirage" of bugs

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 02:59:46PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/dpkg.html
> > http://people.debian.org/~glandium/bts/d/dpkg.png
>
> Technical question: why are the graphs on people.d.o instead of
> master.d.o as the rest? Space problems or what?

I didn't setup those graphs as you probably noticed and I simply added the
link. In the long term, it's probably best to take the maintenance of the
graph generation within the QA team. Anyone should be free to work with
Mike Hommey and do that. Maybe Mike can say a word on this topic, I
haven't checked but I expect the code to be easy to find on its accont on
gluck.

Raphaël Hertzog