RFS: QA Uploade -- tkgate 1.8.7-1 - Event driven digital circuit simulator with Tcl/Tk

Hi folks,

Here is a QA Upload for tkgate.

It includes a new upstream (fixes an RC bug) and some significant re-packaging. It is also complaining about a large /usr/share, so I'm wondering if it should be split into a -data package or something? It was installing everything under usr/lib/<pkg> previously.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tkgate/tkgate_1.8.7-1.dsc

TkGate is a event driven digital circuit simulator with a Tcl/Tk-based
graphical editor. TkGate supports a wide range of primitive circuit
elements as well as user-defined modules for hierarchical design. The
distribution comes with a number of tutorial and example circuits which
can be loaded through the "Help" menu. The example circuits include a
simple CPU, programmed to run the Animals game. For more information,
check out the online documentation at http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~hansen/tkgate/

If someone could review/upload I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Barry deFreese