Re: simpleparse

OoO En cette fin de nuit  blanche du samedi 26 janvier 2008, vers 05:23,
Seo Sanghyeon <tinuviel@sparcs.kaist.ac.kr> disait:

>> Therefore,  I'd like to  request to  orphan this  package. I  would then
>> adopt it and maintain it inside Debian Python Modules Team.
>>

> You are right. I am sorry.

> Consider python-simpleparse hereby orphaned.

> Note: as far as I know, those bugs are "solved" by the new upstream version,
> in the sense that new upstream version bundles its own forked copy of
> mxTextTools. This is unfortunate, but for now it would be rational to
> assume that SimpleParse's fork of mxTextTools will never be merged.

Hi Seo !

Thanks for your quick reply. I  have packaged the new upstream into DPMT
SVN. You can find the changelog here:
 http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/python-modules/packages/simpleparse/trunk/debian/changelog?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

I have asked for review by one of DPMT member.
--
 /*
  *   Should be panic but... (Why are BSD people panic obsessed ??)