RFS: QA Upload -- oo2c - Massive restructuring

Hi folks,

I have another QA upload but I have made some heavy duty changes to this package.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/oo2c/oo2c_2.1.11-3.dsc

I added a -dev package and changed the binary to match the soname. Right now I am not sure if everything is in the right package. The current version has everything under /usr/lib/oo2c/ in the oo2c package. I am installing them in the liboo2c3 package. (Fixes two important bugs bye the way).

If anyone has time I would appreciate a review/upload.

Thanks!

Barry deFreese