Re: Orphaned packages that were not part of etch, take 2

Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> retitle 501946 ITA: php-openid -- php openid library
> thx
>
> On Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 02:43:10PM +0900, Paul Wise wrote:

>> > I'm not sure if this one should be removed. There's still the openid
>> > momentum and there is (are?) some packages in mentors that depend on it.
>>
>> Perhaps the people who are packaging stuff that depends on it could
>> adopt it, would you be able to ping them about it?
>
> I'm about to adopt it if no one objects.

Wow, that was fast (and had no need to write an extra email pinging anybody :).
Thanks Jan for adopting it.

Cristoph: so, can php-openid be reconsidered? looks like there's no reason to
keep it out of lenny.

> Hauke

Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net