Re: Orphaned packages that were not part of etch, take 2

Hi Cristoph,

Christoph Berg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I intend to file a new round of removal requests from testing for
> packages that were not part of etch and are orphaned:

[...]
> php-openid - #501946

I'm not sure if this one should be removed. There's still the openid momentum
and there is (are?) some packages in mentors that depend on it.

The current version in the archive is not the latest and greatest one, and it
definitely needs a maintainer (it is an auth package afterall), though.

[...]
> Christoph

Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net