Re: Unable to contact DD (3th mail)

Hello Mohammed,

I have followed the next procedure:
-	Placed a request on mentors for a sponsor. There was
	mentioned I first need to know Peter is really MIA before
	somebody uploads the package (not to steal it.. ;).
-	I sent a message to mia@qa.debian.org twice, as in 7.4 of the
	developers reference is mentioned.
	I do any mia-queries because I am not a DD.

Perhaps I have accedently skipped a step... :$

How can I proceed? I am trying to reach Peter from June 2008.

greetings,
Willem