Removal impact of perlftlib was big for truetype package creation

Hi,

I know this

Package: perlftlib
Binary: fttools, libft-perl

are removed from archive.

If a packager want to create truetype font file using defoma-hints as
described in the manual, this happens now.

osamu@snoopy:/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-dejavu$ defoma-hints truetype DejaVuSans.ttf
Wait for second...
defoma-hints Can't locate FreeType.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at (eval 4) line 2.

Now we have broken defoma system for font package creator.

I think this was recomment since defoma for system user do not use this.

I personally think it is better to get this package back to testing to
have functioning build helper system for our defoma until we dump
defoma.

Osamu