/etc/localtime

Understand that this may not be the correct forum to feedback this
"problem" but do not know of any other better forum :D

Installed Lenny onto a desktop and laptop and noticed that the time is
always incorrect. Googled and seems like quite a few have the same
"problem".

Confirmed that both /etc/default/rcS and the time zone is correctly set.
I've Arch installed on these same machine and the time there is correct.

Out of curiosity, I'd downloaded kubuntu and the time when booting on
LiveCD is correct. Extracted the /etc/localtime from the LiveCD and
override Lenny's /etc/localtime with it. The time is now okay.

Is it possible that something is not correct with Lenny's file /etc/localtime ?

Hope this info is helpful.

Cheers
Mich