Re: CtSim (Was: wxwindows2.4)

Andreas Tille wrote:
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Barry deFreese wrote:

It's been a while. newpki-client was finally just uploaded with my wx2.6 patch (apparently after some patch fixing wrt to whitespace issues :-( )

Anyway, the last holdout is ctsim. Has anyone heard more from the ctsim maintainer?

Are we going to keep wx2.4 for just ctsim?

<snip>

Kevin, did you asked upstream about their progress in moving to a higher
wx version.  Is anybody with wx* experience able to provide some patches?
We would definitely like to keep ctsim but we understand that getting rid
of wx2.4 accomplished.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

Andreas,

I tried this a while back also. Kevin is upstream bye the way. Last time I spoke with him via e-mail, he was more interested in wx2.8 or 3.0 but now that he is the proverbial "last man standing" he might be persuaded, I don't know.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese