simpleparse

Hi !

python-simpleparse has two annoying bugs:
 http://bugs.debian.org/426429
 http://bugs.debian.org/357537

Both of them is solved by a new upstream version. The last upload by the
maintainer  is  from  2005 [1].  This   is  the  only  package  of  this
maintainer [2].

I  and another  contributor  have  provided patchs  to  package the  new
upstream and  solve those bugs. We  don't get any answer  from Seo which
seems to be inactive.

Therefore,  I'd like to  request to  orphan this  package. I  would then
adopt it and maintain it inside Debian Python Modules Team.

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/simpleparse.html
[2] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=tinuviel@sparcs.kaist.ac.kr
--
THE CHRISTMAS PAGEANT DOES NOT STINK
THE CHRISTMAS PAGEANT DOES NOT STINK
THE CHRISTMAS PAGEANT DOES NOT STINK
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 8F09