Re: RFS: QA Uploads

Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 09:01:22PM -0500, Barry deFreese wrote:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sn/sn_0.3.8-7.dsc

The Makefile is not autogenerated so no need for test trickery during
clean, just remove the "-"
While you're at it remove the "rm -f debian/substvars", no idea what
that should be good for, especially since it is directly followed
by dh_clean...

You haven't removed the unused dh_ commands here like e.g. in your
amavis-stats upload. Please do so, especially the ancient ones.

>From what encoding did you convert the copyright file to UTF-8? If I
convert the *.c files from iso-8859-1 to UTF-8 I get Patrik Rådman
as the name (for whom the copyright notice is missing in
debian/copyright BTW), not Patrik Rædman.

Gruesse,
OK, I think I have fixed all of these also and added Patrick to Copyright holders as well.

Thanks again!

Barry deFreese