Re: computing long-time uninstallable packages

Hello,

On Sat, Jul 21, 2007 at 05:23:10PM +0200, Filippo Giunchedi wrote:

> is there a list of packages uninstallable (in sid for example) since a long time
> (e.g >= 15-20 days)?
>
> I first thought at edos.debian.net but it shows only differences with the run
> before, which is nice but there are normal temporary breakages as the buildds
> catch up.

I have added this now to edos.debian.net The oldest date ocurring in the
listings is July 17 since this is from when I started to collect
historical data. There are still some things to improve, I will do that
when I am back from VAC (weekend of August 18):
- alphabetic sorting of package names
- printing architecture=all packages in italics is broken at the moment

Please let me know when there is anyting else I can do to make this more
useful.

-Ralf.