Re: computing long-time uninstallable packages

Hello,

On Sat, Jul 21, 2007 at 05:23:10PM +0200, Filippo Giunchedi wrote:

> is there a list of packages uninstallable (in sid for example) since a long time
> (e.g >= 15-20 days)?

http://brion.inria.fr

You can access the so-called liftable of a package like this

http://brion.inria.fr/anla/lifetable?unit=<packagename>

But this is on a per-package basis and for i386 only.

> I first thought at edos.debian.net but it shows only differences with the run
> before, which is nice but there are normal temporary breakages as the buildds
> catch up.

I will add this to edos.debian.net, hopefully before I will leave for
vacation.

-Ralf.