Re: rebuild result with sid/i386 as of 2006-04-16

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 07:36:01PM +0200, Mohammed Adnène Trojette wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2007, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> >  Doesn't it make sense to debian-devel-announce as (sort of) 'bits from the
> >  QA team' ? I think that a lot of non QA freaks contributors are subscribed
> >  to d-d-a and not -qa and will help us with the packages.
>
> I think FTBFS bug reports are being filed against those packages, making
> an announce useless.

to not overlap work, we can make use of http://wotomae.debian.net
from what I can see it is mostly usable for our needs, it is not yet clear if
the mailbot is operational, once that works it should be mostly straightforward
to add packages with links to build logs.

ideas/comments?

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

Beauty isn't worth thinking about; what's important is your mind.
You don't want a fifty-dollar haircut on a fifty-cent head.
-- Garrison Keillor