Re: rebuild result with sid/i386 as of 2006-04-16

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
Hi,

I rebuilt all packages in sid (including arch:all packages) on i386,
using a sid chroot updated yesterday.

Logs:
http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2007/04/rebuild.sid.i386.20070416/

List of failures in main:
http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2007/04/rebuild.sid.i386.20070416/00failed.sid.i386.20070416.main.txt

List of failures sorted by DD (including contrib & non-free):
http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2007/04/rebuild.sid.i386.20070416/00failed.sid.i386.20070416.dd-list.txt

I've also commited the lists to the collab-qa svn repository (in
archive-rebuilds/2007-04-16-unstable-i386/ ) and am working on reviewing
failures that were already there during the last rebuild.
Help welcomed :-)

Hi Lucas,

Thanks! :-)

Doesn't it make sense to debian-devel-announce as (sort of) 'bits from the QA team' ? I think that a lot of non QA freaks contributors are subscribed to d-d-a and not -qa and will help us with the packages.

regards,
Gustavo Franco - <stratus@debian.org>