Removal candidates

Hi,

barring fierce objections, I'd request the removal of the following from
unstable. There really isn't a uniform theme, just some things that I
noticed for one reason or another, that we'd want to get rid of very old
gtk at some point is one of them.

eazel-engine, gtk-engines-begtk, gtk-engines-thinice, gtk-mist-engine
  - theme engines for gtk1.2
groach -- pests such as roaches hide under your X windows (xroach clone)
  - gtk1.2
  - orphaned since 2007-05-08
    maintainer comments:
    - problems with many window managers
    - has reached end-of-life
  - probably not desperately needed by most of its users
gsmartcard -- A smart card reading, writing and managing program for
              Gnome
  - gtk1.2
  - orphaned since 2005-01-02 due to "no activity in > 2 years"
smartcard -- A smartcard utility for Linux
  - orphaned since 2005-01-02 due to "no activity in > 2 years"
sope --
   SOPE is a framework for developing web applications and services. The
   name "SOPE" (SKYRiX Object Publishing Environment) is inspired by
   ZOPE.
  - Never released
  - Not in testing since 2006-10-25
  - RC bugs
  - only 13 popcon installations
zsh3.0 -- A shell with lots of features
  - has zsh to replace it
  - only 38 popcon installations
  - last maintainer upload 2005-11-04

On the up side, there would still be 314 packages in Debian to attended to.

Kind regards

Thomas
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/