new test on archive packages: cron files

Hi,
just annoyed by repeated cron files output from removed packages I implemented a
new test for packages: no output from cron files of removed packages.

The interesting bit is here:
http://qa.debian.org/~filippo/crontest/20070801-crontest.log

the log format resembles Lucas logs so it would be easy to check (provided I got
the format right).

The script is meant to be ran from root (possibly) inside of a chroot. I would
like to commit this into collab-qa and run on a regular basis.

Another idea would be to turn this into a piuparts test: whether a package
installs cron files test them with the package removed.

comments welcome as usual,
filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net