[collab-qa] archive rebuild result for 2007-06-25 available

Hi,

The results of an archive rebuild for unstable as of 2007-06-25 are now
available in collab-qa ( archive-rebuilds/2007-06-25-unstable-main-i386 ). Logs are on http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2007/06/25/ as usual.

449 packages failed to build.

156 failures are marked TODO.

There's also a number of failures marked RECHECK_VERSION or
RECHECK_GUESS that should be checked again.

Of those 156 failures, 112 are caused by failure during the build
dependancies installation phase.  I added another file (unmet-deps) to
collab-qa, which should help reviewing and filing such failures
(remember it's useless to file such failures when they are transient)

I had to run this build on nodes where the big scratch partition was
located elsewhere, and my scripts didn't like that. So some packages that
require a lot of disk space to build failed because of that
(openoffice.org and koffice, at least).