Re: DebConf7 BoF Session

Hi all,

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 09:55:21AM +0100, Paul Adams wrote:
> This is just a quick follow-up to the thread on holding a QA research
> BoF at DebConf. This session has been scheduled for 11am on Day 10
> (Monday June 18th).

For those of you who asked for my slides and for those who could not
make the presentation, I have placed a link to the PDF here:

http://hemswell.lincoln.ac.uk/~padams

Please feel free to drop me an email if you have any more questions /
comments. The BoF shall be repeated at aKademy and GUADEC after which
I shall post the findings on the SQO-OSS project website:

http://www.sqo-oss.eu

All the best,
Paul

--