Re: qa.d.o/orphaned.html should only show packages > 14 days orphaned

Hi,
* Michael Ablassmeier <abi@grinser.de> [2007-03-24 00:03]:
> On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 09:17:18PM +0100, Nico Golde wrote:
> > Wouldn't it be better to just list the bugs which are orphaned > 14 days so
> > you don't have to look if the listed package is just orphaned for a few days?
>
> well, i think the page is not only about having a list of long standing
> orphaned packages without maintainer fields changed, but also about having some
> list for people which might be interested in taking over recently orphaned
> packages (and they are sorted anyway).

I think most people already use the bts for this. Maybe I am
exception but I also don't know this page for a very long
time since I always looked into wnpp bugs.
Kind regards
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de