Re: [RFC/RFH] Post-etch archive cleanup: let's work on something organized!

On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 11:24 +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Any comments/suggestions on the proposed workflow ?

Thanks for adding me, I've already started on some packages I was
involved in earlier (e.g. via NMU's). I'm using "MAINTAINER_PINGED" for
those where I've contacted the maintainer for more info and am awaiting
that. Is there a commits mailinglist?

Thijs