Re: Procedure to take over a package.

On 1/22/07, Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs@debian.org> wrote:
On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 17:18 -0200, Carlos Laviola wrote:
> I believe you are not capable of maintaining it and would kindly
> ask you to sod off.

By using this kind of conversation on someone who is trying to help but
made an honest mistake, I think you might be disqualifying yourself even
more as a proper maintainer. Please consider that everyone here is doing
their best to improve Debian.

You are right -- I do apologize for the language. I'll get in touch
with him privately to offer a few ideas on the matter.

--
Carlos Laviola
carlos.laviola@gmail.com