Re: Procedure to take over a package.

On 21 Jan 2007 23:49:13 +0530, "Varun Hiremath" wrote:
> What is the procedure to hijack a package :-)

Considering you converted the package to use dpatch *and* forgot
to add it as a build dependency, thus making it FTBFS (cf. #407594)
I believe you are not capable of maintaining it and would kindly
ask you to sod off.

As I told you in a previous private conversation, I had been inactive
for a while now, but now I'm back.  I'll be glad to have a knowledgeable
person co-maintain both fpc and lazarus with me, however.

Carlos Laviola <claviola@debian.org>