Re: RFS: libdevice-serialport-perl

On Sat, Jan 06, 2007 at 08:14:33AM +1100, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> Did you write to Mike about that? Maybe Mike could allow you (or
> Zak) as comaintainer.

Zak's patch added himself as an Uploader (I'd like to be added myself,
but one thing at a time...)

I don't think Zak ever heard back from Mike Mattice, and since the bug I
filed has gone unanswered, I assume Mike is too busy to look into it at
the moment.

I'm happy to do whatever is needed; I just want to make sure
libdevice-serialport-perl returns to some level of sanity.  :)

Thanks!

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net