Re: simple bug on nvu not fixed?

Adam D. Barratt wrote:

kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
May I have the qa team's attention to

filed on nvu which is like 100 days old. If the original bug reporter
is right, the issue (I think) is as simple as changing Build-Depends
line. Even otherwise it is as simple as giving some clarification
about it and closing the bug.

Why has not this been fixed? Is the maintainer MIA? I am CCing the
maintainer just to check if he is MIA or not.

It's usually a good idea to check for things like recent uploads before
accusing someone of being MIA, and taking in to account that people make
simple mistakes sometimes.
Please note that I was not accusing anyone of being MIA. I was just asking if the maintainer was MIA. Both are very different IMHO.

Thanks for pointing out that I should check the recent uploads. I did not know about that. I will definitely do it next time.

raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar
http://groups.google.com/group/cornell-bazaar/about