Re: QA activities list?

* Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be> [2006-02-17 00:19]:
> I'm rebuilding testing against testing to find such problems.  I
> think other people are doing the same with unstable.

Do you know whether there are any tools that make this easy?
Obviously, I know about sbuilder & co.  However, what I'm mostly
interested in is in a way to skip building packages that are known to
FTBFS.  I suppose I could simply ignore packages that have RC bugs,
but there must be a better way.

I'd like to build the whole archive on MIPS to test GCC 4.1, so I'd
like to hear about scripts that make this easy.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/