Re: Re: thuriaux's scripts

>Have you started to orphan these packages?
No, I've been busy.  Feel free.

> I also would like to check
> the packages which could be orphaned or removed, maybe more by using the
> global.html and date.html ranks. But of course, many of them are present
> at the top of each rank, so we should try to avoid duplicate work.
I actually looked at all the lists, and figured the MIA list should be dealt
with first, because:
(1) those are the people least likely to complain about having their packages
orphaned
(2) the packages from the top of the MIA list are near the top of almost *all*
the other lists

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

"It's just a goddamned piece of paper."
-- President Bush, referring to the US Constitution
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7779.shtml