Re: xlibs-dev transition; packages with adjusted dependencies needing upload

Amaya wrote:
>> 346760 maintainer has demands
> Just upload and orphan. He doesn't seem to want to do it himself.
Yeah, well. I prefered to do the more enthusiastic maintainers first.
And now I'm tired and testing xmms-jack moved me from bugs to Beethoven. :)

> Can we tag the bugs you already fixed in an upload as "pending"?
> This way it is much easier to keep track of the ones that still need
> work.
I think they're all tagged fixed now and I'm off for the day.
I'll tag pending when I get back to uploading stuff.

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/