Re: Debian QA meeting - planning talks

Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> writes:
> On Sunday 26 November 2006 21:18, Russ Allbery wrote:

>> Yeah, agreed.  And for that, one could start with the run that Bill did
>> while waiting to get the lintian.debian.org version updated.

> Have you seen the video about Jeroens mole framework? (linked here:
> http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2006/qa-meeting-badajoz/ )

> Mole is already up and running, see
> http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/mole.py?source=cdebconf for an example. What
> would be nice now, would be a view with only the more severe lintian
> errors...

Uh, no.  I've not heard a thing about it before now other than Jeroen's
initial discussions on lint-maint, and I got the impression from him that
it wasn't working yet since I did some work to help it integrate with
lintian to which I never got a response.

It's cool that it's working.  What version of lintian is it using?  The
page it generates does need some work, though, in compressing the results
into something more like a current lintian summary.

I'd still like to fix lintian.debian.org, but currently can't because I
don't have the appropriate access.