Re: Debian QA meeting - planning talks

Hi,

On Sunday 26 November 2006 21:18, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> writes:
> > But that shouldn't stop us from working. The first improvement (besides
> > up2date lintian runs) I would like to see, is a smaller list of the
> > severe problems, as there are some lintian errors which deserve more
> > attention than others. (And warnings are even less important..)
>
> Yeah, agreed.  And for that, one could start with the run that Bill did
> while waiting to get the lintian.debian.org version updated.

Have you seen the video about Jeroens mole framework? (linked here:
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2006/qa-meeting-badajoz/ )

Mole is already up and running, see
http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/mole.py?source=cdebconf for an example. What
would be nice now, would be a view with only the more severe lintian
errors...

regards,
	Holger