Adrian Bridgett ignoring nighthawk?

Here's an example of a package which has had new upstream available for
over *6 years*.  The version in Debian is at 1.0 -- the upstream is now
at 3.0.

Mr. Bridgett appears to be maintaining some of his other packages.
So I'm not sure what to do.  Normally, I would say that such a grossly
obsolete and unmaintained package should be removed from Debian.  I'm
not really in the mood to do a NMU which packages a new upstream with
two major version jumps, for a package I don't personally use.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@fastmail.fm>

A thousand reasons. http://www.thousandreasons.org/
Lies, theft, war, kidnapping, torture, rape, murder...
Get me out of this fascist nightmare!