Re: Proposal: Adding extra developer information in qa.d.o

On Sun, Aug 20, 2006 at 12:55:31PM +0200, Michael Ablassmeier wrote:
> what about adding some information from the mia-database? I was wondering if
> there is some way for non-dd's to query the mia db on merkel besides mailing
> mia@qa.d.o. (maybe something like rmadison for mia might be handy too?)

The same privacy (and also security, if you want to hack a DD account,
best target those that have been confirmed inactive!) concerns apply
here.

The MIA database is intentionally private.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl