Re: Proposal: Adding extra developer information in qa.d.o

On Sun, Aug 20, 2006 at 12:18:59PM +0200, Nacho Barrientos Arias wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Firstly, i apologize if this place isn't the right mail list to expound
> this idea.
>
> What do you think about export "On vacation" notes (via LDAP, if
> possible) from db.d.o and show it in QA's developer overview?

This information is private (for obvious reasons), so I'm sorry, but
this is a no-go.

I also don't think this information is really adding value, as not all
maintainers are debian developer, and more importantly, those type of
developers that actually set their vacation in ldap typically arrange
some backup too if they are away for a longer period.

Thanks for your suggestion nevertheless, idea's about possible
improvements are always welcome on this list,
--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl