Old maintainers in the Uploaders: field

Re: Matt Zimmerman 2006-08-09 <[🔎] 20060808232909.GG12704@alcor.net>
> > I'd be indeed interested. Also please tell me if you are still
> > interested in apt-listchanges work (as a maintainer or upstream).
>
> I am happy to be listed as an uploader for informational purposes, e.g. to
> be contacted by the maintainer with inquiries about the code or its history,
> but I do not expect to have time to be an effective co-maintainer in the
> near future.

Please try not to include people in the Uploaders: list that are not
actually working on the package. Having MIA people there is a major
pita for MIA tracking (and it clutters the list of all maintainers if
they have lost all their other packages).

(NB: this is meant as a general note, I'm not objecting to Matt being
included in apt-listchanges' Uploaders.)

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/